Monday, July 29, 2013

Bath Time!

Okay, I have a new obsession. This happens once every so often. As I've posted about before, I love LUSH. Like, I'm kind of addicted to it. I can't remember the last time I took a bath without a bath bomb floating along side me. Anyway, last week as I was browsing through my other obsession, Etsy, I decided to look into homemade bath bombs. I can't believe it had never occured to me to research this before! Where's my tardy slip?

I came across a TON of shops selling bath bombs. Most of them, unfortunately, were a little too boring for my taste. I like my bombs colorful, fun, and as glitzy as possible. Luckily, I did find a few shops that were offering bombs that are just my type.

Keep in mind, this is not a review by any means. I haven't even ordered any of these yet. I just thought I'd share my findings with you, and maybe some of you have tried them and can give me some feedback before I buy anything. With Lush, I'm familiar with all their products and it's a brand I trust. These are all new to me, so I obviously want a little more info before I go on a buying spree :)

Now this first one is the cutest one. These bombs are adorable, the name is adorable, it's all just too adorable.
 
Feeling Smitten. How cute are these Cupcake Bath Bombs?!
They are made right here in the USA and are Paraben and Sulfate free! They also come in delicious scents...Mint Condition, Vanilla Cake, and Pink Bliss sound especially yummy.

Although I came across this shop looking for Bath Bombs, what really caught my eye here are these Layered Cupcake Sugar Scrubs. Obviously the packaging on these are just too cute to handle. I would be tempted to eat them, I'm sure of it! The Yellow on is Lemon Custard. The Blue one is Mai Tai. I think I'll eventually end up purchasing the Mai Tai just because of the description on the website. Hints of lime, orange, papaya and passion fruit? Yes please!
 
 
The best part of this shop? It is budget friendly! With the exception of maybe one item, everything is under TWENTY DOLLARS!
 
 
Another shop that really impressed me was Antoinette's Bath House.
 
 
This one is even more affordable, and just as adorable! They offer a huge array of bombs and other bath products. This bomb is right up my alley! I love funfetti... mix that into a bath bomb and I'm officially sold!
 
They also have a wide range of Bubble Cakes! I would post my favorite but honestly, I love all of them. You have to see these for yourself! They have the Funfetti Vanilla in Bubble Cake form and several other lovely, glittery, beautiful cakes. I can't wait to try these babies!
 
I've gone ahead and posted the links for both of these shops down below, as well as some other Etsy shops that I found. Not all of them carry actual Bath Bombs, but they are all bath related and that's good enough for me!
 
If you've tried any of these brands or bombs before, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you thought of them!
 



1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to go to Lush, but there isn't one near me. Thanks for sharing these shops, I'm gonna have to check them out. :)

    ☮ Melli { Casual Beauty }

    ReplyDelete