Thursday, June 13, 2013

Country Music and Babies

I have finally have a day to sit down and update my blog! I tried to do it last night, but every two minutes I started dozing off, so i decided to wait until today so I could be a little more alert.
It's been a very hectic week!

 I left for Nashville last Wednesday. Nashville is about a five hour drive from my place in Ohio, so alot of being stuffed in a car, but totally worth it. We got to Nashville around ten and checked into our hotel. Then we went to Play Dance Bar. It's a dance/drag bar right outside of downtown Nashville. The drag show was AMAZING and a little heartbreaking, because those drag queens are BEAUTIFUL. On my best day I couldn't compete with those glamazons. While we were there we also got to listen to the new Wynona Judd dance track and she was there as well to help promote it! Really exciting for a country music fan!

The next few days were spent walking around Nashville, day drinking, rubbing elbows with celebrities, listening to great music, and very little sleeping. Oddly enough, I didn't wear ANY of the outfits I had planned on wearing. The weather was a little different than I had planned for, so I just rearranged some of the pieces I had brought and made it a little more suitable. The last two days we were there, I wore tshirts that we had bought at Fest. What can I say? Sometimes I just choose comfort over looking fabulous.

We came home late late Sunday night/early Monday morning, and I still couldn't get any rest because they were inducing my sister! We went to the hospital at 9:00am and at 11:50pm our baby boy arrived! I'm such a proud Aunt. I cried the whole time and now I am absolutely head over heels in love with him. He's perfect!

Anyway, Expect more updates now that I'm home and I have a little more time. As an apology here are some pictures!










3 comments:

  1. woow u met a lot of cool people! awesoome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO wanna go to Nashville someday! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I tagged you in 'The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag' on my blog http://glitzglamzebra.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! Nashville is a blast, I can't wait to move there! And thanks for tagging me! I'll be doing that in the next day or two!

      Delete